среда, 30 августа 2017 г.

DIY Pallet Table CURB TO REFURB

DIY Pallet Table - CURB TO REFURB

DIY pallet table

After trying to explain to the hubs just what I had in mind (and drawing a few pictures) He decided a trip to the Home Depot was needed. We found these “legs” for around $2 each. (Please ignore the nasty baseboard! Yikes!)


DIY pallet table legs

After we got home, Adam started pulling pallets apart. (His favorite pastime) Actually he hates it! And let me just tell you, he’s pulled many a pallet apart for me.


DIY pallet table

He then started putting all the pieces together. It was really easy once all the pallets were cut the right size.


DIY pallet table

After the top was attached, we then screwed on the bottom pieces to make a little shelf.


diy pallet table

I tested it out in its new home before I took it outside for some stain. Oh, and some sanding. Those pallets are very rough. (Please excuse the terrible, dark photo. This was the only picture

I had of the table built, before stain)


diy pallet table

After he was all sanded and I stained, I brought him in for the fun part. Decorating!!! (Yes, he’s a he. He’s much too rough and rustic to be a lady)


DIY pallet table

The whole space looks so much better! And now I have a nice organized command center. Complete with succulents and all! This little project ran us about $10 and a couple of hours from start to finish.


pallet table

I’ll be sharing more about how I built the command center and how I made the metal containers in a future post.


What could you build for your home using pallets???


*linked up to this awesome party here.


Original article and pictures take http://www.curbtorefurb.com/diy-pallet-table/ site


>

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий