четверг, 3 августа 2017 г.

DIY farmhouse kitchen table I Heart Nap Time

DIY farmhouse kitchen table - I Heart Nap Time

DIY farmhouse kitchen table on iheartnaptime.com

DIY farmhouse kitchen table on iheartnaptime.com
I love the dark wood against the white wood. Now I’m tempted to build a side table! It’s addicting!

DIY farmhouse kitchen table on iheartnaptime.com
DIY farmhouse kitchen table tutorial

build your own kitchen table
Supplies:

  • 4 wooden table legs (29 inches)
  • 2 – 2×4 (8 feet long)
  • 2 – 1×2 (8 feet long)
  • 7 – 2×6 (72″ long)
  • 2 1/2″ pocket hole screws
  • 2″ finish nails
  • wood glue
  • dark walnut stain
  • pure white paint in satin finish

Tools we had on hand:


  • Measuring tape
  • Pencil
  • Drill
  • Circular saw if you have one (Lowes cut down all the wood for free)
  • Kreg Jig Kit (this kit is amazing and made our job easier, but you could also use a )
  • Drill

Instructions:


DIY farmhouse table plans

You can find the step by step plans for this DIY farmhouse kitchen table on Ana White’s website. I fell in love with the table below. If you’ve never seen her website before, go and check it out. She has SO many tutorials on how to build furniture.


DIY farmhouse table

Find the exact measurements and directions for this table HERE. I did not use the thick legs (although I LOVE them) because they were $100 EACH and at that price I would rather just buy a kitchen table. ;) They are amazing though! I found my legs at Lowes for $15 a piece making the cost of this table less than $100! Wahoo! Luckily I had leftover white paint, so all I needed to buy was the stain. I also already had a bench from Walmart, so I bought another one on sale for $40. It would have cost me around that to make one, so I figured it was easier to just buy it. I’m all about saving where I can!


I’m in love with the end results and we are enjoying our new kitchen table! Here’s a few more pic’s from around the dining area.


DIY farmhouse kitchen table on iheartnaptime.com

DIY kitchen center piece on iheartnaptime.com
DIY kitchen center piece on iheartnaptime.com

DIY kitchen decor on iheartnaptime.com

DIY farmhouse table on iheartnaptime.com
DIY farmhouse table on iheartnaptime.com

So what do you think?! I hope you love it as much as I do! Make sure to check out the full set of free plans over at Ana White’s website!


Thanks for reading! Have a great day!


*UPDATE*


Many of you have asked on facebook and instagram what color of yellow the walls

are. After digging around in the basement I found the color the original owner used. YAY! It looks like it was Honey Blush from Sherwin Williams with extra white. See the exact formula below. Oh and the chandelier is from Pottery Barn and the benches are from Walmart. :)


honey blush yellow paint color

Disclosure: I am part of the Lowe’s Creative Team and was provided with a Lowe’s gift card to create this project. All opinions are 100% mine. Thanks for supporting these sponsors that allow me to create new and special content for I Heart Nap Time.


Original article and pictures take http://www.iheartnaptime.net/diy-farmhouse-kitchen-table/ site


>

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий