пятница, 18 мая 2018 г.

Our Five Favorite Wood Floors right now

Our Five Favorite Wood Floors right now


We are often asked about our favorite wood flooring sources. I have a few go to lines that I use consistently that give us the look we love in a space. They look gorgeous with a vintage rug, natural hide or on their own. Here are our top 5 go to engineered wood floors just for you.



Provenza Fossil Stone // Provenza Castle Grey // Du Chateau Driftwood Grey // Du Chateau Lava Grey // Du Chateau Driftwood Natural


4 Comments


Kathryn


OH. MY. GOSH….THANK YOU!!! I am so happy to know this! I have loved your floors for-ever and wondered about them. So I am very appreciative that you shared this with us since I need to choose flooring for our home soon.


Erin


We carry the DuChateau floors where I work and I love them! Great choices!


Karena


Gorgeous flooring Christina!

xoxo

Karena

The Arts by Karena


Diana


Now these are what beautiful wood floors are supposed to look like! Not those shiny yellow-esk thin wood floors so many

of us move into a home with, me included lol Thanks for sharing, these are lovely!


Original article and pictures take http://www.greigedesign.com/blogs/blog/19185263-our-five-favorite-wood-floors-right-now site


>

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий