воскресенье, 13 мая 2018 г.

Olive Tapenade

Olive Tapenade

The BEST Olive Tapenade!

Well…..I am officially done with Christmas treats for the year. We had a good run, if I do say so myself….but all good things must come to an end. I’ve been packing them up and shipping them off to Jorden’s co-workers, family, friends, and teachers. (We can’t have all that sugary goodness sitting around here, that is for SURE!)


The BEST Olive Tapenade!

I’d be lying if I said everyone is on board with this plan. The girls are still hoping to make and decorate cut-out cookies (I’m not so sure about that plan) and they have been watching in despair as I give away so many of the treats we’ve already made. As if I’ll never make a treat again…..!


The BEST Olive Tapenade!

No, I just need a little break. After all, there’s more to life than treats! There are also snacks…..and those are super important, too. One of my favorite ways to snack? Tortilla chips and dip. There’s just something that’s so satisfying about piling your chip high with dip….and believe me, I pile it high! And one of my favorite kind of dips? Tapenade.


The BEST Olive Tapenade!

I love it because it’s quick, easy, healthy, and full of flavor. But it feels fancy! So it’s a great way to treat yourself AND a perfect snack to bring to a

holiday party! It is delicious on nearly anything – chips, crackers, bread, by the spoonful…….and no one will ever guess that it took you five minutes in the food processor. Score.


The BEST Olive Tapenade!

And….since New Year’s is just around the corner, and I’m sure you’ll be making some resolutions soon…..do you see those chips in the photos? They’re my new favorites, because not only are they delicious, but they’re sprouted! And they’re non-GMO. And they taste amazing with this tapenade. They’re from a company called Way Better Snacks….and they totally fit with your New Year’s resolutions. Just sayin’.


Original article and pictures take http://www.lemontreedwelling.com/2014/12/olive-tapenade.html site


>

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий