пятница, 24 ноября 2017 г.

Giant DIY dice for endless fun in the yard

Giant DIY dice for endless fun in the yard

summer fun with diy wooden yard dice, how to, outdoor living, woodworking projects

I was able to create 6 sets of yard dice for less than the price of one store bought set, allowing me to keep one for my family, while using the others as gifts for friends!


  • summer fun with diy wooden yard dice, how to, outdoor living, woodworking projects

You learn something new in the course of each project - and while

creating these yard dice I learned that the dots of dice are called pips. I considered lots of different ways to add the pips, finally settling on a solution that was much easier than painting, and that will also be very durable for outdoor use.

Follow the link at the bottom of this post to read the full tutorial!


  • summer fun with diy wooden yard dice, how to, outdoor living, woodworking projects

I even created a simple carry bag to keep all the dice in, and to make them easy to take along to the park!

Yahtzee is my favorite, but there are lots of other games that you can play with five dice. At the end of the tutorial on my blog there is a link to downloadable Yahtzee score sheets, as well as links to rules to other 5 dice games!


#SundayFunday#DIYGifts#BackyardReady


To see more: http://www.blueistyleblog.com/2015/06/diyYardDice.html


Original article and pictures take http://www.hometalk.com/9296046/summer-fun-with-diy-wooden-yard-dice?utm_medium="facebook&date=20150714" site


>

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий