вторник, 7 ноября 2017 г.

Free People Choose Me Velvet Mini

Free People Choose Me Velvet Mini


This dress is super cute. I got the medium because I"m tall 5"8" and I wanted the extra length. It"s a little oversized so I could have worn the small if not for my height, but the medium works fine. More petite girls may want to go with the smaller size esp. if they are between sizes. The quality on this dress is nice. One word of warning and my reason for 4 instead of 5 stars. I ordered the Stone color which in the picture looks slightly pink. I was mildly disappointed to find that stone is a highly accurate descriptio of the color which is definitely more of a pure taupe with no pink at all. I have ordered other fp

outfits only to find them more pink than pictured (i.e. The "sand" poppy fields dress and the "ivory" she swings slip) so got a surprise on this one. I don"t mind too much though, just thought I would mention it.n


Original article and pictures take http://rstyle.me/n/b54s859ud6 site


>

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий