пятница, 17 ноября 2017 г.

Garden Shed Inspiration The Wood Grain Cottage

Garden Shed Inspiration - The Wood Grain Cottage

Outdoor Shed | The Wood Grain Cottage

Ya… You’re not missing much!


But the good news is, I have big plans for it!


Here are some of my favorite garden sheds, all of which have given me an extra jolt of inspiration!



Source





Source


shed makeover

Aren’t they pretty? There’s hope for our little shed after all!


Now I just need to pick the paint colors and decide if it’s going to match

our house or be daringly different. Ha! And, I’m pretty sure paint isn’t the only thing I’ll need.


Let’s just add a new roof and trim to my list….


Here’s to transforming our garden shed… wish me luck!


Original article and pictures take http://www.thewoodgraincottage.com/2013/05/10/garden-shed-inspiration/ site


>

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий