среда, 31 мая 2017 г.

Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Pancakes Gluten Free

Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Pancakes - Gluten Free

Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Pancakes – Gluten Free / seeandsavour.com

September 23 marks the first official day of Fall. It’s hard to believe since last week we were facing temperatures in the 100º in Los Angeles, thankfully it has cooled down a good 15º-20º but still not quite fall weather here. Though I’m heading off to Chicago this weekend to see my dear friend Sarah where I expect temperatures to be more fall like. Since it’s not quite fall like here I made some pumpkin pancakes to get myself in the

fall mood – perfect for the cool brisk mornings I am so looking forward to.


Original article and pictures take http://www.seeandsavour.com/2014/09/chocolate-chip-pumpkin-pancakes-gluten.html#.V-XTA7WFuPw site


>

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий