суббота, 13 мая 2017 г.

Build Your Own Crafting Cottage or Garden Shed Flower Patch Farmhouse

Build Your Own Crafting Cottage or Garden Shed - Flower Patch Farmhouse

DIY Backyard Garden Cottage Studio or Shed, FlowerPatchFarmhouse.com Build your own fabulous place to create, link to step by step plans in post

My sweet husband and I built this lovely little cottage together. Building this crafting cottage or some would call it a garden shed was so much fun and it gets constant usage.

My brother in law helped too in setting it up on site.


Complete plans you can download for $4.99, this is a digital product, for you to print once you have successfully downloaded it. For personal use only, please do not duplicate or resell these plans.


If you wish to see this being built, click on title below


Building my She Shed

It has been my favorite place to get away to ever since it was built in 2005, even when it looks like a tornado has struck inside.

(like now)

It has weathered all sorts of trials and tribulations..

From frigid snow…and lots of it..


studiowinter
to Trees taken down around it and one large log nipping the roof’s edge

treesdown645
And my jungle of a garden trying to over take it…

studio late July1
When we first set it up there was nothing much around it but the tall, tall trees..

brandspankin new
brandspankin new

What a difference the years have made.

Did you believe me when I said it looks like a tornado whipped thru???

I guess a picture is worth a thousand words…

okay here gooooooes…


chaos1
I’d wager you did not expect THIS! I confess, I need an intervention.

chaos2

Actually, what I really need is a full week at home with no one calling me needing me to do something else.

Truly.

Today I will be working in here, though I cannot spend the time needed to tidy it up.

I have a boat load of orders I must get filled and I only have today and tomorrow off and tomorrow is filled with other responsibilities.

So today I must paint and ignore the mess, once again.

Soon I plan to have a post ready of this looking spic and span.

(but then I have had that plan all summer long)


DIY Studio Garden Cottage to build, link to plans to build yourself a fabulous place to create, FlowerPatchFarmhouse.com

Even when it is buried in clutter my little cottage/studio is still one of my favorite places to be.

I have included a link to plans to build yourself one.

(My handsome hubby worked long and hard trying to make the plans simple as he can)

It includes 30 pages of step by step instructions with diagrams and links to helpful resources.

These plans are now available for a low price of $4.99


NOTE: This is a digital product, nothing else will be mailed to you. Download and print for your personal use only.

If you build one, I

would love for you to share your photos with me.

Off I go, to paint and create.


Until next time… Happy Building!


Original article and pictures take http://www.flowerpatchfarmhouse.com/build-your-own-crafting-cottage-or-garden-shed/ site


>

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий