вторник, 18 апреля 2017 г.

Artist in the Spotlight

Artist in the Spotlight


About a year ago, while browsing online for inspiration for my own prints, I discovered the incredible artist Pernille Snedker Hansen. I"ve been wanting to try my hand at marbling my own paper for years and after seeing her work, I know I need to get on it already! She creates these marbled, tree ring- like images using ink droplets in a water bath and then transfers these to other surfaces, like paper or wood.


If I am ever in Copenhagen, I am determined to find her and chat with her about how she became inspired to do this and how she creates such incredible images.


PernilleSnedkerHansenprocess020.jpg

PernilleSnedkerHansenartworkwoodrings05_srcset-large.jpeg

MarbelousWoodRefractionSNEDKERSTUDIOinstallation20.jpg

PernilleSnedkerHansenamoebas01_srcset-large.jpg

MarbelousWoodPernilleSnedkerHansenWavesample0_srcset-large.jpg

Not only would her art prints look

incredible framed and on the wall, but she also specializes in marbled wood- something I"ve never seen before. I think in the right space and the right home, a room floored with this could look absolutely stunning.


Original article and pictures take http://www.stix-and-stonez.com/blog/2014/7/30/currently-inspired-by site


>

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий