суббота, 15 апреля 2017 г.

Antique Sign Tutorial Miss Mustard Seed

Antique Sign Tutorial - Miss Mustard Seed

DSC_2051 (424x640)

If you want to see the tutorial, check out the magazine. I’ll post it on my blog in a few weeks when the magazine is no long available.


DSC_2012 (424x640)

DSC_2025 (424x640)

I tell you, you never know what is going to happen when you start a blog. I never, ever, EVER thought I would write for a magazine. And I’m still not really over it. I STILL rush to the magazine section, scan for Cottages & Bungalows, flip through the issue to find my article and look at it

right there in the store. I’m sure my shopping cart is blocking the aisle, because I’m a little oblivious when I shop. I have to resist the urge to grab a stranger walking by to show them that my name is on the glossy page. Yeah, I’m a dork. It’s been over a year and I’m still a dork.


Anyway, both of my dressers (Typewriter and Lucketts Green) sold at Lucketts, so I’m bringing Flow Blue and Kitchen Scale there on Thursday. I think I’m also going to try to scrounge some other things from around my house. I haven’t been able to shop for WEEKS because of the work that’s come with the milk paint line and sporadic babysitting and VBS and traveling. August looks much better (as far as having a consistent schedule) and I’m looking forward to getting back into a routine of some sort.


Original article and pictures take http://missmustardseed.com/2012/07/antique-sign-tutorial/ site


>

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий