воскресенье, 29 октября 2017 г.

Flat Abs in 5! •

Flat Abs in 5! •


First off, have your tried

Fabletics yet?!


I seriously LOVE Fabletics!! The clothes are such great quality and the PRICE!! Perfect for a fitness apparel addict like me…plus, your first outfit is only $25!! WHAT?! An entire outfit for $25!


Their VIP program is amazing and allows your to get and entirely new outfit each month starting at only $50. Let’s just say, I tend to buy more than one outfit!


These are my fifth pair of their leggings and I love how much compression the have and how they fit. These are one of my favorite pairs of capris I own, the color is amazing! Be sure to check out Fabletics if you haven’t yet, because they have SO MANY cute clothes!!


Fabletics

Ok so on to the workout!


This workout is a quick 5 minute tummy toning workout when you’re in need of a quick workout! If yo’ve seen my Pilates 5 Minute Ab Workout, you know I love quick efficient workouts for the abs. I hate doing thousands of crunches and find that there are so many other exercise that will target your abs even better.


This workout is full of planks that will get your heart rate up and engage every muscle in your body. Perform each exercise for one minute then move right on the next one.


Find your PRINTABLE version HERE! (Right click, and Save As…)


Flat Abs in 5 Minutes

Find your PRINTABLE version HERE! (Right click, and Save As…)



Oh…and this is what happens when you try to do a photoshoot without putting the pups away…Chugi wanted in on the action too!


Original article and pictures take http://thelivefitgirls.com/2015/06/flat-abs-in-5/ site


>

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий