среда, 25 октября 2017 г.

Feedly is currently unavailable

Feedly is currently unavailable

Just for one day we were farm bloggers.

On Friday April 4 Geraldine, Lottie, Emily, Catherine, Tina, Igor, Bridgee, Kat and I got Walnuts Farm in East Sussex to ourselves for one whole day. 10 photographers and bloggers running wild at this beautiful farm was an idea that started on Twitter

about six months ago. Emily wanted to go, Will, Igor and I wanted to join and soon others followed. Unfortunately Will couldn’t make it in the end and he was dearly missed.



Stepping inside Walnuts Farm was like stepping inside an antique shop. Everything in the home of Nick and Bella is old and displayed as if one was travelling through time.



I love visiting properties like Walnuts Farm, I love how people can live simply and don’t mind people running around their home. I couldn’t deal with all the mess or with the chipping paint. I would love to go back with a bucket of hot water and fresh smelling soap, a paint brush and a hoover. I could spend all day cleaning, painting and washing until everything looked brand spanking fresh and new. How simple my life could be if I didn’t care about mess and dirt ;o)



We had to play around with my book so Igor styled this nook using Kat’s scones and props she brought with her from The Hambledon. Kat also made the beautiful spring wreath, you can find out how to on her blog.


Thanks gang for such a fun day xox



From left to right: Kat, Yvonne, Bridgee, Lottie, Tina, Geraldine, Emily, Igor, Heather and Catherine. Photo courtesy by Super Kat ©2014


Check out #farmbloggers for more photos inspiration.


Original article and pictures take http://feedly.com/e/Ot_AVgmt site


>

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий