воскресенье, 2 сентября 2018 г.

The Ripped Effect The Wood Connection Blog

The Ripped Effect - The Wood Connection Blog

step 1

I let the coat of white dry for 5 minutes before applying a medium coat of Delta Tompte Red. I waited another 5 minutes and applied a second coat of Tompte again.


step 2

I waited another 5 minutes and brought in my blow dryer… Yup, my blow dryer. I heated up the front of the letter for 20-30 seconds and then applied a strip of duct tape. You heard me, I just used duct tape and my blower dryer in crafting. Haha! Press the tape onto the letter really well. I used a vinyl applicator to help get it on there really well and then just yank it off. It helps to do stripes of tape one at a time instead of covering the whole thing at once,


step 3

Once I was done I sealed the letters with an acrylic sealer to help protect them and make them last longer. I am in love with how they turned out! I think I might keep

them up all year. See more of our Valentine’s Day crafts on our website.


Original article and pictures take http://www.thewoodconnectionblog.com/the-ripped-effect/ site


>

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий