пятница, 13 июля 2018 г.

Shabby Chic Mom Cave Bungalow Design Dazzle

Shabby Chic Mom Cave Bungalow - Design Dazzle

Check out all of the beautiful details of this shabby chic Mom Cave on Design Dazzle!

When the Salt Lake Home Show asked me to design and decorate a bungalow for the Wright’s Shed Company, I happily agreed! What a fun opportunity and a great experience. I loved how this project turned out and I’m so excited to share the finished product with you. I decided on a shabby chic mom cave bungalow with colors in soft creams, pinks, whites and tans. Get ready for the mom cave picture tour!


Turn a shed into a beautiful Mom Cave! Check it out on Design Dazzle.

Wright’s Shed Company take their sheds to the next level. This shed is really more of a bungalow. A bungalow is basically an upscale, outdoor shed. I was able to work closely with Wright’s Sheds to tailor the look of the bungalow almost exactly how I wanted it. They were so accommodating with all of my requests, like glass in the barn sliding doors, windows and porch in front, and a dormer up on top. I was going for a Cape Cod cottage feel, so they customized the wood shingle shake roof as well. They can customize almost any details and sizing needed.


It's all in the details! Check out Design Dazzle to see all the pretty touches in the Mom Cave Bungalow.
It’s all in the details! I thought these flowers were the perfect feminine touch to the front porch. Of course, real flowers do the trick. But in the winter in Utah you’ve got to do something for flowers and greenery!

A shed can be for more than just storing old tools! Look at Design Dazzle's beautiful Mom Cave for inspiration.
I love how the bungalow looks in the front! The porch decor is from Tai Pan Trading. It was so fun to see all of my ideas come together. Come on inside!

A Mom Cave is an elegant escape for mom to have a few minutes to relax. Check it out on Design Dazzle!

When you think of a shed, you probably think of an old, dusty place to

store tools and stuff. I had a vision of a serene and beautiful place for mom to relax and take some time for herself. I hope my Mom Cave will make you want to sit, read a book, and drink hot cocoa. I know I could get cozy in this beautiful space! The majority of the beautiful decor and unique accessories (other than DIY projects and Re-D-Fined bench) are from one of my all-time favorite stores, Tai Pan Trading. Check out Tai Pan’s website or Facebook page. They always have the best finds! Mirrors and angel wings were a big hit with the attendees at the show – both are from Tai Pan Trading.


Check out this beautiful shabby chic Mom Cave on Design Dazzle.

Check out all the beautiful details of this Mom Cave on Design Dazzle!

Check out this beautiful Mom Cave on Design Dazzle.
These wire lampshades were perfect in the high ceiling! Look for a tutorial for these DIY wire lampshades soon!

Check out this beautiful Mom Cave on Design Dazzle.

Check out this beautiful Mom Cave on Design Dazzle.

Check out all the details of Design Dazzle's Mom Cave!

Another fun DIY project is this rosette fabric rug. So simple to make, and it looks gorgeous. I love the look!


This beautiful bench was made by Re-D-Fined Furniture. Check it out in Design Dazzle's Mom Cave!

The beautiful shabby chic bench was made by Darcie of Re-D-Fined Furniture – check out her Facebook page. Darcie made this lovely pink bench from an old headboard. I absolutely LOVE how this turned out! Here’s a similar tutorial if you would like a DIY project to achieve the look yourself.


A shed can be more than for storing tools. Check out this Mom Cave on Design Dazzle!

Check out all of the beautiful details of this Mom Cave on Design Dazzle!
I requested white wood planks on wall and ceiling and grey washed floors to tie in my neutral palette. I love how they look! The high ceilings make this small shed feel so much larger!

A shed can be more than for storing tools. Check out this Mom Cave on Design Dazzle!

A shed can be more than for storing tools. Check out this Mom Cave on Design Dazzle!

A shed can be more than for storing tools. Check out this Mom Cave on Design Dazzle!

It's all in the details! Check out Design Dazzle's beautiful Mom Cave!

A shed can be more than for storing tools. Check out this Mom Cave on Design Dazzle!
I asked for a ladder to be built to easily access the shelfs at the top of the ceiling. Doesn’t it add the perfect touch?

Beautiful Mom Cave designed and decorated by Toni of Design Dazzle. Check out all the DIY projects - rug, bench, fireplace, wire lampshade frames, and fairy lighting.
I hope you enjoyed this virtual tour of my Shabby Chic Mom Cave! What is your favorite part or decor piece of the mom cave?

signature_toni

All opinions are my own. I was compensated with a gift card for designing this project.


Original article and pictures take http://www.designdazzle.com/2015/01/shabby-chic-mom-cave-bungalow/ site


>

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий