среда, 25 апреля 2018 г.

Mini Corn Dogs Jo Cooks

Mini Corn Dogs - Jo Cooks

mini-corn-dogs-10

Most times you want to eat something healthy and good for you like my California Quinoa Salad, but there comes a time in one’s life when one wants to eat a corn dog. Sometimes you just want to pop these babies in your mouth, covered in ketchup and mustard and just enjoy the yumminess of a corn dog. I’m just saying!


I for one, can probably count on one hand the number of times I’ve actually had a corn dog in my life. A couple times? Maybe. It was a long time ago because I can’t even remember when. I do remember buying the prepackaged ones a long time ago, and, although I hate to admit it, I did love them. But a fresh corn dog is better.


A mini corn dog is even better. A mini corn dog doesn’t make you feel as guilty. That’s if you can stop at just one.


mini-corn-dogs

I’m just happy I finally found a use for my lollipop sticks. I bought them before in the hope of making more cakepops, but I just never found the time and so I was super excited to finally use these sticks.


So I have to tell you that making these mini corn dogs was a lot of fun and pretty simple to do. It was a bit difficult as the dog was in the kitchen with me hoping I’d throw some hot dogs to her, so she was in my feet all the

time, but who can blame her. As I was frying these corn dogs it was smelling heavenly and even I couldn’t wait to sink my teeth into one.


mini-corn-dogs-2

The batter for making corn dogs couldn’t be any easier and I found it much simple to use a cup, or a jar, much easier to just dip your hot dog in the cup than in a bowl.


Homemade corn dogs are so much better, and these mini corn dogs are super adorable and what better way have fun with your kids than to make these together.


Original article and pictures take http://www.jocooks.com/main-courses/beef-main-courses/mini-corn-dogs/ site


>

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий