понедельник, 9 апреля 2018 г.

Make an Easy Garden Obelisk 2 Flower Patch Farmhouse

Make an Easy Garden Obelisk 2 - Flower Patch Farmhouse

Tess d'Ubervilles rose on easy to build garden obelisk.

This is a variation on my original Easy Garden Obelisk.


Easy DIY Garden Obelisk

And we also made an Arbor for the entrance to my Secret Garden with 2 of these and a DIY ladder across the top. I have white roses planted at the base and I hope soon it will be festooned with delicate white blooms. I want to add a fragrant clematis or other vine as well but not sure what yet.


Obelisk Arbor, FlowerPatchFarmhouse.com (5 of 8)

Since the basics are the same as our original obelisk (link to simple drawing plant below) I am not going to bore you with all the details but I will show you some photos of how he did the X pieces.


green garden obelisk
green garden obelisk

Note to make the X you put one half of the X on the outside of the frame…


green obelisk 1
green obelisk 1

and the other goes on the inside.


green make a garden obelisk
green make a garden obelisk

green obelisk 3
green obelisk 3

green obelisk 4
green obelisk 4

And that is it…

.for a rough sketch of the original obelisk with measurements go here. Put it in your garden and add a beautiful climbing rose and before you know it you will have this.


june 12 2016 (50 of 56)

Just note that you can build these any size you like, I have a few lined up to build for tomato supports, they look so much more attractive in the garden than the wire ones I have been using. If you build any please send me a note or find me on Facebook and share photos.


Here is a Pinnable Photo for you..please share if you wish


Original article and pictures take http://www.flowerpatchfarmhouse.com/make-an-easy-obelisk-2/ site


>

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий