четверг, 1 июня 2017 г.

Christmas Home Tour Stylish Revamp

Christmas Home Tour - Stylish Revamp

Christmas Decor

This is our family room tree. We go each year to a farm and choose the largest tree we can find. This is where Santa leaves all the gifts.


Family Room Christmas tree

The view from upstairs… I like watching the boys look over the banister on Christmas morning!


Christmas Mantel

We leave cookies and milk for Santa on this fireplace Hearth.


Vintage Sled  With with Flocked Tree Branches

This is a vintage sled that my husband and I bought before we were married. I just spruced it up with

some pine branches and ribbon and sprayed everything with a light dusting of snow.


Vintage Shiny Brite Christmas Ornaments

I like to use some of my favorite vintage finds on the Family room Christmas tree like these Shiny Brite ornaments! I love finding vintage Holiday decorations. I also have the milk glass light bulbs that I will show you in a later post. They are one of my favorite Christmas items.


Next up is my foyer.


Banister decked out for Christmas

I put garland around the front stairs. I also add snowmen on each step. I got this idea from a dear friend that uses Nutcrackers. Thanks Debbie for the great idea!


Banister decorated with Snowmen

Large Pinecone Christmas Decor

This is the mirror by my front door. I add the large pinecone every year. I like the simplicity of it.


Wooden Santas

My tech guy Gman made the snowman in art class and my Best Friend gave me the lovely Santa for Christmas last year!


Vintage Christmas Plate

When my oldest two boys were younger, I would let them pick pick out a special Christmas decoration. My youngest still carries on this tradition. This Santa is something my middle son picked out. I added the vintage plate above in the alcove and the garland with winterberry.


Christmas decor

Christmas Cloche

Nutcracker

Next up is my Kitchen Christmas Tree. I love this tree, it is an oldie but a goodie. I decorate this pencil tree with all the boys’ handmade ornaments and gifts from school.


Homemade Christmas Ornaments

This is my tech guy when he was in preschool! I miss those days!


Homemade Christmas Ornaments and Keepsakes

 Christmas Pencil Tree

Also in my Kitchen is my handmade Christmas Countdown sign that I showed you here.


DIY Christmas Countdown

Vintage Reindeer

I love these vintage reindeers that I found at a consignment shop.


Silver Christmas Mantel

Flocked Christmas Tree

DIY Wooden Reindeers

My dad made me these reindeers when I moved into my first apartment…many years ago! I love, love, love them!


Finally, a sneak peak at my outdoor decor.


Outdoor Fireplace

Outdoor Fireplace

I hope you enjoyed our Christmas Home Tour.


We are linking up to:


Original article and pictures take http://www.stylishrevamp.com/2013/12/08/christmas-home-tour/ site


>

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий