воскресенье, 25 марта 2018 г.

Laundry and Mudroom Ideas Design Dining + Diapers

Laundry and Mudroom Ideas - Design, Dining + Diapers

Laundry and Mudroom Ideas for small spaces

32ab45734ebba3307b4937bd1a1a34d0

Our main washer/dryer area is almost identical to this one from Country Girl Chic. It already has built-ins installed that will soon be painted white. But I love the shelf. I might need to do that! So this side of the laundry room is pretty much taken care of. Not much will change.


IMG_9451_thumb

Now onto the opposite side of the space. This space needs to serve as both a drying area and storage unit. I love what Tracy from Beneath My heart did with the built-in bench that also serves as a storage space and it has hooks. And it’s no secret that I love the two tone look mixed with grays and black!


101328022.jpg.rendition.largest

I’m sort of loving this entire space found on

BHG. It is gorgeous and serves so many purposes. The bench with open shoe storage, the hooks and extra storage space above. Love.


101930169-r

I was actually envisioning something like this unit from Midwest Living from the beginning. I was thinking I could do shoe storage on one side, and cute display of laundry items on the other side and then instead of hooks I could do a rod. Oh the decisions!


p32_mudroom_0395

I like this look from Muse Interiors . I could easily keep one cubbie for the kid’s items and turn the other into a drying rack for laundry. Not to mention every detail of this space is perfect.


_MG_8346-1

We don’t have front loading washer/dryer so I couldn’t do this, but I could definitely build a folding shelf and floating shelves (tongue twister) on the opposite side. I really do love this sleek look (PS this entire laundry room from In The Fun Lane is super cute).


685_IMG_1635-copy

Want to see another gorgeous laundry room makeover? Head over to Me and My DIY. I love her floating ladder and the built-ins.


07db83579c1b654dd3d56ccee11ec960

And this is not practical at all for my laundry room but I had to put it in because I love it. This will be in my dream home :) (source unknown)


Ok time to make some decisions! What are some of your must have features in a laundry and mudroom?


Original article and pictures take http://designdininganddiapers.com/2014/03/laundry-mudroom-ideas/ site


>

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий