понедельник, 19 марта 2018 г.

Joeyjons

joeyjons

blackscience:<br />“ It always worried me a bit that I would look at a piece and wonder how I had gone about making it. I finally decided that a lot of the problem-solving when building is relegated to short term memory, much like the leaps and twists and...

It always worried me a bit that I would look at a piece and wonder how I had gone about making it. I finally decided that a lot of the problem-solving when building is relegated to short term memory, much like the leaps and twists and turns you take to navigate through an obstacle course. In the end, all you know is

that you made it through. Looking back at the leg joint from a couple of weeks ago, I’m glad I snapped some photos of the process. What was so obvious and intuitive at the time, now makes my brain ache just a bit to look at it. by pekovichwoodworks http://ift.tt/1OxkU0j


(via freejoiner)


Original article and pictures take http://joeyjons.tumblr.com/post/137463403974/blackscience-it-always-worried-me-a-bit-that-i site


>

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий