пятница, 2 декабря 2016 г.

10 Things I Learned & Loved This Weekend Bright Bazaar by Will Taylor

10 Things I Learned & Loved This Weekend - Bright Bazaar by Will Taylor

10-things-217-1

How was your weekend, friends? I escaped the city on Friday afternoon and headed to Upstate NY to spend the weekend with

my friends Susan and William. On Sunday morning I hot-footed it back into the city to cheer on a friend who was running the NYC Marathon. All-in-all, it was such a wonderful weekend of great food, conversation and adventures! Here are my highlights…


1. Waking up in the Brinson’s exquisitely decorated guest bedroom felt so calm and relaxing.


10-things-217-2

2. Mint front doors and black painted buildings make me smile. And run across the road like an excitable child to capture a picture!


10-things-217-3

3. My new boots were the perfect accompaniment for a weekend spent upstate.


10-things-217-4

4. I never get tired of riding the East River Ferry!


10-things-217-5

5. If you use an iPhone, do you have the Portrait mode on your camera yet? I am obsessed with it – it’s like using a DSLR camera. I took this during our road trip to Hudson, NY on Saturday. LOVE!


10-things-217-6

6. These stylish belts at Paul Smith caught my eye on Sunday afternoon.


10-things-217-7

7. Speaking of Paul Smith, my lust levels for his third Anglepoise x Paul Smith table lamp collaboration are very high!


10-things-217-8

8. Loving the colorful cushion designs by My Friend Paco. 9. This oversized wool coat from COS is all kinds of chic! 10. Bag crush alert!


Original article and pictures take http://www.brightbazaarblog.com/2016/11/10-things-learned-loved-weekend-161-5.html site


>

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий