четверг, 26 января 2017 г.

21 Healthy and Fun Thanksgiving Turkey Ideas for Kids

21 Healthy and Fun Thanksgiving Turkey Ideas for Kids


I’ve had the best time searching for healthy and fun Thanksgiving turkey ideas to entertain my girls and our guests on Thanksgiving. While many of the “turkey” fun foods that I found revolve around sweets, there were many healthier variations that were equally as cute and tasty.


I literally had to stop myself at 21 Thanksgiving turkey ideas because if I had kept looking I would have racked up at least a dozen more. The recipes and suggestions you’ll find below are what I think are the most doable and delicious for both children and their parents.


Fun Food Alert: 21 Fun and Healthy Thanksgiving Turkeys compiled by Holley Grainger Nutrition

I’ve broken the recipes into categories for breakfast, lunch, appetizers, and desserts/snacks but many of

them could easily be used for other occasions. I love the Pluckable Veggie Turkeys for a kid-friendly Thanksgiving appetizer as well as the Turkey Vegetable Tray for a more sophisticated “grown up” party. I hope you get creative and have a great time with these fun Thanksgiving turkey ideas. If you see or make others, definitely let me know if the comments and I’ll add on to this post and include it on my Pinterest board.


Happy Thanksgiving! Gobble, gobble!


Breakfast


 Waffle Turkey Breakfast by Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons

TURKEY WAFFLE BREAKFAST by Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons


Turkey_pancake BY BETTY CROCKER

thanksgiving turkey fruit and yogurt dip

photo (38)

TURKEY PANCAKES by Blue Skies Ahead


appetizers


Turkey Vegetable Tray

Turkey-Cheeseball

Have fun this Thanksgiving and make a tasty kid-friendly turkey appetizer the entire family will love. Here's what you need to know to make. www.holleygrainger.com

Turkey and Pepper Hummus from Super Healthy Kids

pluckable veggie turkey tinkerbean

PLUCKABLE VEGGIE TURKEYS by Tinkerbean


Turkey-Cheese-Snack-Living-Locurto-2

Tom Turkey by Little Nummies

TOM TURKEY by Little Nummies


Kids-Thanksgiving-Turkey-Sandwich

KIDS THANKSGIVING TURKEY SANDWICH by Giggles Galore


Turkey Juice Box from Rusty and Rosy

TURKEY JUICE BOX from Rusty and Rosy

(Note: Make sure to use 100% real fruit juice)


turkey sandwich by meet the dubiens

TURKEY SANDWICH by Meet the Dubiens


Healthy snacks and Dessert


strawberry turkey

Paperbag Turkey by Disney Baby

Turkey Treats by Meaningful Mama

caramel apple turkey catholic cuisine

CARAMEL APPLE TURKEY by Catholic Cuisine


Turkey_Snack_Bags_Thanksgiving_Kids_Activity_at_thatswhatchesaid.net_-435x650

turkey-apple-tart

TV Dinner Cupcakes

TV DINNER CUPCAKES by Black Eiffel

(Okay, so these may not be “healthy” but I thought this was hilarious so I had to share!)


More Fun Thanksgiving Turkey Ideas and holiday foods:


Holley Grainger Nutrition Fun Holiday Food for Kids Pinterest Board

Fun Holiday Food For Kids Pinterest Board


Stay up-to-date! Sign up for my NEWSLETTER and connect with me on Facebook, Periscope, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube, and Instagram!


Original article and pictures take http://holleygrainger.com/21-healthy-and-fun-thanksgiving-turkey-ideas/ site


>

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий