среда, 12 июля 2017 г.

DIY Barn Wood Picture Frame Page 2 of 2 Princess Pinky Girl

DIY Barn Wood Picture Frame - Page 2 of 2 - Princess Pinky Girl


I picked up this picture frame from the Restore about 2 months ago. It literally has been sitting on my mantle just like this, I could not decide what to do with it. One day it just came to me that I wanted a barn wood look. I originally thought about using pallets, but I didn’t want this thing to weight a gazillion pounds. I went on the hunt for some thinner lighter wood.



Luckily

, I found it! It is called bender board, I picked mine up at Home Depot. It is only about 3/8″ thick so it is really lightweight. To get started, I cut all of my pieces to size and gave them a quick second sand, only on one side.













Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!


If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!


Original article and pictures take http://princesspinkygirl.com/barn-wood-picture-frame/2/ site


>

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий