среда, 10 октября 2018 г.

We LOVE Friday Favs

We LOVE Friday Favs

source

Hooks are important! I prefer them in the bathroom instead of a towel bar. I"m impressed with this version which used cabinet doors and vintage knobs -- clever and very

cottage charm.


Pinterest link

A narrow shelf behind your sectional is a great idea, especially if you have an ottoman instead of a coffee table -- somewhere to put your drinks!


Pinterest Source

I was touched by the writing on the chalkboard and immediately thought that our chalkboard needed something similar ASAP. Plus the rest of the styling is spot on with my design taste lately.


originally found here

Who wants to see a beautiful room makeover? Here is just a peek, but you can see the rest by following the source link. My heart swoons for gallery art like this!


source

And lastly, here are a few inspiring spaces that I pinned myself...


source

source

source

Keep the pins coming and feel free to invite others. The more the merrier!


Original article and pictures take http://www.interiorfun.com/2014/01/we-love-friday-favs.html site


">

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий