пятница, 26 октября 2018 г.

{Summer House} Garden Sheds & Backyard Retreats!

{Summer House} Garden Sheds & Backyard Retreats!

pretty blue garden shed

via House to Home


I love a cute, romantic or otherwise charming garden shed that could easily be used as a little summer house (a garden structure used for relaxation in warm weather) in the backyard! I’m not sure why I love them so much, but I just do. I have been dreaming of a little garden escape in my own backyard for quite some time.


Since we have a new house without trees or much landscaping, I’m in need of ideas for camouflaging the view of our neighbors. While trees will definitely be in the plans over the next few years, I’m also thinking about a garden shed. Not only would it be practical for garden storage or a dreamy backyard escape, but it could offer privacy and give our yard a little more structure.


Here is a round up of some pretty summer house inspired garden sheds! From yard tool storage to a backyard guest room, check out these out and tell me your favorites.


backyard retreat

via My Home Ideas


This bedroom shed is awesome, can you imagine waking up in a room like that? It would be like a vacation in your backyard!


cottage shed in the backyard

via My Home Ideas


Or what about this one? Open the double red doors and voila, your guest room awaits!


garden shed interior organizing

This would be a dream! Yard and garden tools organized and at the ready for potting plants and other outdoor projects, all in a prettied up shed with a chandelier? Yes, please!


summer house

via BHG


I die. That garden shed above? Impossibly adorable. Can you just picture having a garden party with THAT in your

backyard? I dare say that would be quite awesome.


summer house garden sheds

via My Home Ideas


OK, this little white shed above and below is the perfect dreamy romantic backyard getaway.


summer house backyard retreat

via My Home Ideas


Good night, moon. I’d sleep in the shed every night and never complain.


garden shed summer house with window boxes

This is a sweet little shed. My girls would have loved that as a play house!


gorgeous summer house backyard getaway

That shed is basically a guest house in your backyard. Actually, I could live there. Forget the main house.


summer house backyard garden retreat

via House to Home


And this little backyard gem? Perfect little escape from the heat of the summer sun.


garden shed church windows

I’m thinking I could get used to a morning quiet time with a cup of tea in this backyard church er, shed? Sigh.


gorgeous potting shed

Oh, this open and airy lattice shed is so adorable! I love that it would let the breeze and light filter through, making it the perfect place to garden on a beautiful summer day!


garden shed

And this little shed is like a backyard destination, the perfect retreat for being creative with art, painting, gardening or flower arranging! I cannot imagine a more charming way to fill an unused corner of my backyard!


Original article and pictures take http://theinspiredroom.net/2012/05/13/pretty-and-practical-garden-sheds/ site


>

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий